Corporate savings accounts
- Choose to have your savings in an instant access, notice or fixed term deposit account
- Minimum deposit of £100,000 and up to a maximum balance of £25 million
- Choose to have your interest paid monthly or annually to this or another account with our instant and notice accounts
- Interest is earned cumulatively from the day you pay into the account and paid when your account matures with our fixed term deposit accounts
- Dedicated support of a relationship manager to help you flex your savings plans as and when you need to
Who are our corporate savings accounts for?
Nationwide corporate savings accounts are for businesses and organisations that meet the following criteria:
- employ more than 250 people
- have an annual turnover or assets of more than £45 million
For more details on eligibility, find out who can open a corporate savings account on our FAQs.
If your business does not meet the above criteria, visit our business savings accounts page to find out about the savings accounts that are suitable for smaller businesses and organisations.
4 reasons to choose Nationwide for your corporate savings needs
- Competitive corporate savings rates and a range of products offering different levels of access
- Dedicated Relationship Manager support, no matter where you’re based in the UK.
- Expertise to support a range of sectors and organisations, including Charity, Education and Housing Associations
- Regular business savings reviews to help you meet your savings goals and plans when you need to
Talk to a relationship manager about our accounts and rates
Our dedicated team are on hand to help you open and manage your corporate savings account(s) and to help you with your plans if your needs change.
Visit the contact us page to find out how you can get in touch with one of our relationship managers.